Vanilla Orange Cake
Prep Time|10 minutes
Cooking Time|50 Minutes
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 2.5 cup sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cup flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder 1 teaspoon salt
- Zest of two oranges
- 1.5 cup fresh orange juice plus some pulp powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons of pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees as well as a 9-inch pan.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Take out a large mixing bowl and mix the oil, sugar, and zest together till combined.
- Add the eggs one by one whisking well after each addition.
- Then alternate between adding the flour and juice in three batches until combined.
- Pour into your prepared pan and bake for 35-50 minutes depending on the pan you use.
- Let it cool for ten minutes then invert onto a cake plate and sprinkle the powdered sugar using a strainer while the cake is still warm.