Portions| Makes a large batch
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of neutral oil (avocado oil)
- a good pinch of salt
- 2 cups of regular oatmeal
- A good handful of nuts and seeds of your choice (we used pecans and pumpkin seeds) cranberries for topping
- In a small bowl add maple syrup, avocado oil, and a good pinch of salt, and stir.
- In a separate bowl combine two cups of oatmeal, and your choice of nuts and seeds. We used a handful of pumpkin seeds, and pecans.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Wait for the mixture to cool before adding the dried cranberries.
Ingredients in this Recipe
Weekly Specials Reminder
Signup to receive a weekly notification by email when our new specials are posted.×