Virgin Bloody Caesar
- Steak spices, to taste
- Ice cubes
- 4 ounces Walter Craft Caesar mix
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Ground black pepper, pinch
- 1 lemon wedge (or lime)
- Garnishes: Basil and thyme sprig, green olives, lime wedge, celery stalk, oyster, jumbo shrimp, whole pickle, jalapeño
- To rim the glass: Rub a lemon or lime wedge around the rim, put the steak spices on a small plate then dip the rim of the glass in spices.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add Walters Craft Caesar mix and season with black pepper.
- Add some Tabasco sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Let’s garnish! Use basil and thyme sprigs, 2 speared green olives, a lime wedge, a celery stalk, a cooked shrimp, a whole pickle, a jalapeño or even an oyster. Leave it to your imagination!
- Sit by the pool and enjoy!
- *Add an ounce of your favourite vodka for an alcoholic version.