Prep Time|10 minutes
Cooking Time|10 Minutes
- 2 cans of canned tuna (in water) 2 tablespoons of mayo
- Half a lemon (juiced)
- Handful of Italian parsley
- 1 shallot
- Pickled jalapeños (to your liking) 1 teaspoons of pesto
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1 avocado
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, place the 2 cans of tuna and break up the larger pieces with a fork.
- Finley chop the shallot, parsley and jalapeños.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mayo to the bowl of tuna.
- Add the shallots, parsley and jalapeños to the bowl and mix together.
- Squeeze half a lemon into the bowl.
- Thinly slice the tomato and avocado.
- Heat up a pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut the flatbread in half and place it in the pan once hot. (cook until golden brown)
- Spread a teaspoon of pesto onto one side of the flatbread.
- Add your tuna mixture and top with avocado.
- Squeeze a little more lemon onto the tuna and avocado
- Add salt and pepper to taste 13) Cut in half and enjoy.