Tofu & Kimchi Stew
- 1 package soft tofu, drained and cut into large cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 2-inch cube of ginger, chopped
- 1/2 cup kimchi with its juice
- 1 tbsp hot pepper paste
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 small daikon, peeled and sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, add the onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the kimchi, red pepper paste, sesame oil, tamari sauce and stir. Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the broth and white radish. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the tofu. Simmer until the tofu is heated through. Add the sliced green onions to serve.
- Bon Appétit.