Portions| 16 Cookies
Prep Time|10 minutes + 30 minutes refrigeration
Cooking Time|16-18 Minutes
- 1 ¼ cup non salted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp cold water
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the soft butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add in the flour and mix until the dough comes together.
- Add in the water.
- Gently roll the dough into a long two-by-two-inch log.
- Wrap the log of cookie dough in plastic wrap and allow it to firm up in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once the dough is firm, slice the cookies into ¾-inch-thick rounds.
- Place each round of dough on your baking tray and bake for about 16 to 18 minutes or until golden.
- Bon appétit!