- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- ½ Cup 15% Cooking Cream
- 1 tbsp Parmesan or Romano Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Take one cup of tomato sauce.
- Add 1/2 cup of 15% cooking cream.
- Add another 1/2 cup of cooking cream if you wish to have a even lighter-colored sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- "At this point you may add one tbsp of your favourite cheese
(eg; kefalotiri, kefalograviera, or romano cheese or a mixture of the three.")
- Add enough pasta in the sauce for two servings.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese, to taste (optional).