- 1 to 1.5kg pork flank roast, seasoned and tied
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Allow the pork to rest at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rub meat with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place pork on a wired roasting pan and roast for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°F and cook until internal temperature reads 145°F. Estimate 20 minutes cooking time per pound.
- Allow to rest 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.
- Bon Appétit.
Ingredients in this Recipe
Weekly Specials Reminder
Signup to receive a weekly notification by email when our new specials are posted.×