Prep Time|15 minutes
Cooking Time|45 Minutes
- 2 pounds lean ground beef or lean ground turkey 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3⁄4 cups pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce 1 can pineapple, cut up
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well and shape into meatballs.
- Brown Meatballs in a non-stick frying pan and drain on paper towels.
- To make the sauce combine cornstarch and brown sugar in a sauce pan.
- Add 1 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Add vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and stir.
- Simmer uncovered on medium low until thickened (about 8 minutes).
- In a casserole dish pour sauce over meatballs and add cut up pineapple.
- Lightly mix meatballs until they are coated with the sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until fully cooked.