- 225g rice noodle, cooked according to package instructions
- 2L pho broth
- 1 tbsp vegetable or sesame oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1tbsp soy or tamari sauce
- 200g firm tofu, diced
- 150g enoki mushrooms
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- cilantro, chopped
- In a large pot, add the oil and brown the onion. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the broth, soy sauce and tofu and cook for 8 minutes. Add enoki mushrooms and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- In a soup bowl, add a handful of rice noodles, then add broth. Top with chop suey, green onions and cilantro.
- Bon Appétit.