Prep Time|95 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cup persimmon pulp
- 2/3 cup and 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup and 3 tablespoons raisins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Oil your pan.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, salt, nuts, and raisins.
- In a bowl, blend eggs, sugar, and oil.
- Mix baking soda into pulp, and add to sugar mixture.
- Fold in flour mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 75 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.