Oysters 3 Ways
- Malpeques Oysters from Prince Edward Island (case of 25)
- 4 tbsp shallots, chopped
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 tsp white peppercorns, finely crushed
Citrus & Herb sauce
- 4 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of Lime juice
- 4 tbsp dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp red chili peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup of store-bought cocktail sauce for seafood
- 1 tbsp of horseradish, chopped
- Black pepper, pinch
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and let stand for a minimum of 4 hours (or overnight) to allow the flavours to blend.
- Serve the oysters on a bed of ice accompanied by the sauces as well as lemon wedges and Tabasco to spice it up!
- Bon Appétit.