Maple Syrup Pork Chops
- 4 Pork chops
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 Limes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 Cup maple syrup
- 2 Crushed garlic cloves
- ½ Tsp. Thyme
- Mix the oil, maple syrup, garlic, thyme and limejuice. In a shallow dish coat pork chops with mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Strain pork chops and reserve marinade.
- Brown pork chops in a deep frying pan with a bit of oil. Reduce heat and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add the marinade and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.