Maple Syrup Pork Chops
- 4 Pork chops
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 ground black pepper
- 2 tsps salt
- 1 tsp provencal herbs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, mix all the dry rub ingredients.
- Evenly pat pork chops with dry rub and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and oil grills.
- Cook pork chops 3 minutes per side.
- Brush maple glaze on both sides and cook for an additional 4 minutes per side or until centre is no longer pink.