Linguine alle vongole
Prep Time|15 minutes
Cooking Time|25 Minutes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped 2 packets of clams
- 2 handfuls parsley chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Half a lemon juice
- A generous amount of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pack of linguini fini
- A generous pour of white wine
- Put the clams into a large bowl of cold water. Add a pinch of salt to help remove the sand from the clams.
- Peel and chop the garlic and parsley and cut the tomatoes in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the garlic, parsley, tomatoes and chili flakes.
- Add the clams to the pan and make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour a generous amount of white wine into the pan and cover for 6-7 minutes.
- Boil water for the pasta. Once boiled, put your linguini fini in and cook for 6 minutes until the pasta is al dente.
- Once the pasta is cooked, take some of the pasta and put it in the pan with the clams. (don’t strain the pasta as we want to keep some of the pasta water)
- Grate pecorino romano to garnish.