Lemon Butter Scallops
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1lb scallops
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Rinse the scallops and thoroughly pat dry.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Season scallops with salt and pepper. Add scallops to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes per side.
- To make sauce, melt butter in a skillet. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in lemon juice and heat for 1 more minute.
- Serve scallops with sauce and garnish with parsley.
- Bon Appétit.