Individual Peach Cobblers
Cooking Time|1 Hour 10 Minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder Sliced peaches
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour melted butter into 4 small oven safe dishes (like a ramekin).
- Dust the dishes with cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, milk, and baking powder.
- Pour batter over the melted butter, do not stir.
- Slice some peaches to place on top of the batter before placing dishes in the oven to bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Best served warm and à la mode!