Prep Time|15 minutes
Cooking Time|8 minutes
- 1 bunch rapini
- 3 tbsps (45 ml) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) hot pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) salt
- Trim bases of rapini stalks.
- In a large pot, boil rapini in salted water for about 6 minutes or until stalks are tender. Strain and pat with paper towels.
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Add garlic and hot pepper flakes. Cook for about 2 minutes or until garlic is slightly browned.
- Add the rapini and the salt until it is heated through.