Prep Time|10 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- ½ cup of milk 1 % or 125 ml
- 4 slices of bread
- In a large salad bowl, whisk the eggs and milk.
- Spray a large pan with cooking spray. Heat pan over medium heat.
- Dip one slice of bread at a time into egg mixture for 10 seconds.
- Remove form egg mixture, letting excess drip off.
- Place the bread on hot pan and cook each side for 90 to 120 seconds until browned.
- Serve with maple syrup, honey, jam, strawberries, blueberries and/or bananas!
- Bon appétit!