Prep Time|15 minutes
Cooking Time|20 Minutes
- 2 eggplants
- 2 ½ cups of marinara sauce
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch of salt
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the eggplants into slices.
- Brush them with olive oil on each side and spread them on a baking sheet.
- Salt to taste.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the eggplant becomes tender but still keeps its shape.
- Cover the eggplants with the sauce, the basil leaves and the mozzarella cheese.
- Put it back in the oven for 2 to 4 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Bon appétit!