Portions| 18 Truffles
Prep Time|30 minutes
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C)
- In a large pan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into pan and sprinkle with ¼ cup of chocolate chips
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 min, do not fully cook
- Once cooled, cut into even small squares and roll into small balls.
- Roll into cocoa powder until completely dusted.
- Bon appétit!