- 170g dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 170g milk chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup 35% cream or 1 cup milk + 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Place about 4 inches of water in a saucepan and bring to a slow boil. Place a mixing bowl on top and pour in the cream or milk and butter, let heat. When the cream heats, add the chocolate and whisk until the mixture is smooth. If the fondue is too thick, add a little cream or milk. Stir in the vanilla and whisk.
- Transfer to a fondue pot over low heat.
- Can be served with: strawberries, oranges, bananas, pineapples, apples, kiwi, melons, biscotti, cookies, angel cake, pound cake, pretzels or marshmallows.
- Bon Appétit.