Chocolate Date Bark
Cooking Time|20 Minutes
- Medjool dates
- Peanut butter
- Slivered almonds
- Melted dark chocolate
- Salt flakes
- Cut the dates in half and remove the pits.
- Place the dates faced down together on parchment paper.
- Use a cup to flatten the dates.
- Spread peanut butter over the dates.
- Add slithered almonds on top of the peanut butter.
- Add the melted dark chocolate over and spread evenly.
- Let it set in the fridge until it hardens and top it off with salt flakes. 8. Cut into pieces and enjoy.