- 1lb ground pork
- ½ cup panko or bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground pork, panko, ginger, egg, sesame oil, garlic and onion.
- Form about 30 meatballs, about 1 inch each.
- Bake meatballs for 18 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients.
- Place meatballs in the bowl containing the sauce. Mix to coat well.
- To serve, garnish with sesame seeds, green onions and coriander.
- Bon Appétit.