Asian Fish Soup
- 1.5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1tbsp ginger, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1.5 cups celery, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes or 2 red tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2lbs sole fillets, cut into chunks
- 3 limes, juiced
- 2- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- coriander, for garnish
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add onions, ginger and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken or vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, add the celery and tomatoes and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the fish, lime juice and 2 tbsp fish sauce. Cook until the fish is done, 2 to 3 minutes. Taste and add more fish sauce, if needed.
- Garnish soup with coriander.
- Bon Appétit.