Prep Time|20 minutes
- 1 Large romaine lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 Bunch of watercress, washed, dried and stems trimmed
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 4 Hearts of palm sliced
- ½ cup Roquefort cheese
- ¼ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp Wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Gruyere cheese
- ½ cup Croutons
- Fresh lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Tear lettuce leaves into small pieces and place in salad bowl. Add watercress, cucumber and hearts of palm.
- Place Roquefort cheese in second bowl. Add olive oil and mix until well blended. Add vinegar and lemon juice according to taste; season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour dressing over salad, add croutons and toss. Sprinkle with gruyere cheese and serve immediately.