Prep Time|15 minutes
Cooking Time|20 Minutes
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of milk 1 % or 125 ml
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Pour the yolks into a bowl. Add the milk and oil and mix.
- Stir in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the whites and gradually add them to the rest. This part is essential is you want your pancakes to be both soft and fluffy.
- Heat a small pan and pour a small ladle into it over low heat. When small bubbles appear, flip the pancake.
- Serve with maple syrup, honey, jam, strawberries, blueberries and/or bananas!
- Bon appétit!