Fresh Seafood Salad, Herb and Citrus Vinaigrette
Cooking Time|10 Minutes
- 8 ounces Imitation Crab, sliced
- 8 ounces raw fresh Nordic shrimp
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 3 cups of Earthbound Farm organic spring mix, chopped
- 3 tbsp French shallots, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, chopped
- 1 jar of marinated artichokes (170ml)
- 1/4 cup of dill and parsley, minced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of original Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp whole grain old style Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the quartered lemon.
- Add the Nordic shrimps to the pot and cook them for 2 minutes until pink and opaque.
- Transfer the shrimps to a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Drain the shrimps then pat dry.
- Place the shrimps, imitation crab, lemon juice, mayonnaise, original and old-style Dijon mustard, sriracha sauce, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss gently to coat.
- Place spring mix, yellow peppers, marinated artichokes, dill, parsley, green onions, French shallots, Lebanese cucumbers and avocado as base and top with shrimp and crab mixture. Mix gently and serve.
- Bon appétit!