- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond, peanut or any other nut butter
- 3 tbsps chocolate chips
- 3 tbsps dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1-2 tbsp sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine the apple sauce and nut butter until smooth, then stir ain all remaining ingredients.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet. Shape dough into 10 large or 18 mini cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool another 15 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.